Thursday, March 29, 2007

Explosion Box Class Members

I am so looking forward to this class, I hope you are too!
There are a couple of extra things I am hoping you can bring with you for the class:
Scotch tape, important!
A Fiskar's paper trimmer with the clear plastic guard and the orange blade - if you do not have one of these, not too worry. I will bring two. This type of cutter makes things a lot easier.
Glue dots
Pencil
Scissors for cutting ribbon and paper
I will be supplying each of you with a 36 yard roll of double sided tape

See you Friday, only 1 more sleep.

Diana Crick
PS I will also have with me the prototype of Scor-Pal.

1 comment:

Dawns Stamping Shop said...

WOWZIE I will be buying the score pal here this next month .. I am very excited .. I am sure your class was super fun !!
xoxo
Dawn griffith